JOIN SHIPYARD GAMES
Shipyard Games is a fresh new game studio located in Finland, in the beautiful city of Helsinki that is home to some of the top talent in gaming. The founding team has a strong background in gaming and startups, and now we’re on a mission to build world class location-based games for mobile. We’re backed by Supercell, one of the most successful game companies in the world.
To strengthen our team, we’re hiring people who are capable of solving problems independently but who also are great team players. We value humble and open minded people who feel at home in a constantly evolving working environment. If you think you’d be our next Shipper, send your application to email@example.com or call Andreas +358 50 544 6684.
We’re looking for a Game Programmer to join our team in Helsinki. As our fourth developer, you will be contributing heavily to the final product and will have a unique possibility to leave your own mark in the gaming industry. In this position you will have a lot of possibilities to influence by participating in the game design and other important decisions.
We want to hire top-notch developers and most importantly those who have passion for games. You don’t necessarily need to have years' of experience in the technologies we use, but the willingness to learn and to adopt new things quickly is required. We're offering a challenging and definitely interesting role in an experienced team and with a possibility to actually see the results of your own work.
Technologies you will be using:
- OpenGL / Metal
- Swift 3.x
- Experience in game programming
- Knowledge of 3D graphics programming
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to solve problems autonomously
Why join our team:
- You’ll have complete professional freedom and responsibility
- Opportunity to work as part of a small team of experienced gaming veterans in a zero-bureaucracy environment
- Everyone contributes to the game design and has a possibility to influence the product